If you're experiencing homelessness, we don't just want to serve you during the week, we want you to come be part of our Sunday family, as well. We know going to church after a long time can be a scary proposition, but here's some things we do on Sundays to help make things easier:
- Showers before church, starting at 9AM
- Breakfast on the Patio at 9AM
- Coffee starting at 9:30AM
- Worship inside or outside on our Patio, starting at 10AM, where smoking is permitted
- Often, we'll serve a meal following worship
Don't have a family? We'd love to have you be a part of ours!